Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Process and Other Systems
Water Treatment Services
- Dosing and/or Control Systems
- On-site Analytical and Monitoring Services
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Legionella Analytical Services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
ISO 9001:2008; ISO 14001:2004, ISO 18001:2007
Chemical Treatment Services Ltd
19 Harbour Court
9 Heron Road
Tel: 02890 921 212
CTS has LCA registration for the service categories being provided and will not provide any other services outside of the scope.
It should be recognised that currently Chemical Treatment Services Ltd employs 13 personnel including 4 no. directors. It was first registered in 1984.
The Company’s activities include:-
Supply of water treatment chemicals for boilers, cooling towers, and general closed systems. With
this supply we also provide on site analytical and monitoring of water quality and effectiveness of
the water treatment chemicals in systems
Legionella control including (this will meet the service standard supplied by the LCA):-
- risk assessing of water systems
- monitoring of domestic hot and cold water services including shower head cleaning and disinfection
- On site chemical/bacteria monitoring of systems
- Legionella identification through independent UKAS accredited laboratories
- Disinfection of cooling towers and domestic water systems. It should be noted we do not carry out “deep cleaning” or removal of cooling tower packing.
- Chemical analysis through independent UKAS accredited laboratories
- Training courses on Legionella in conjunction with recognised and accredited sub-contractors.