Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Legionella Analytical Services
- Laboratory Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
Yorkshire & Humberside
S P Environmental Services Ltd
Unit 41, Rumer Hill Business Estate
Rumer Hill Road
Tel: 01543 574208
S P Environmental Services Ltd are a newly established, specialist Sub-Contractor company with over 12 years combined experience in the water hygiene industry, an extensive knowledge of all aspects of the field and a firm understanding of ACOP L8/HSG 274 & BSRIA.
At SPES, we are reliable, professional, and are able to form good relationships with clients and business associates. We have a diverse portfolio of past clients ranging from small local businesses to international companies. These include both the public and private sectors, and vary from NHS and municipal buildings, to universities and schools, as well as working on a number of high security sites such as museums and prisons.
SPES LTD offers a range of services for water hygiene and maintenance using modern equipment that is designed for the specific job to ensure the highest standards are met.
These services include:
· Legionella Risk Assessments from small care homes to large scale industrial sites (BS 8580)
· Clean and Chlorination of Cold Water Storage Tanks & associated services (BS 8558, BS EN 806)
· Chlorination of newly installed pipe-work as part of the commissioning procedure (BS 8558, BS EN 806)
· Monitoring of hot and cold water systems
· Pre-Commission flushing and Balanced Flushing of Heating & Chilled closed systems (BSRIA BG29/2012)
· Remedial works, TMV servicing, CWST replacements, CWST relining, Bye-Law 30 etc. (ACOP L8/HSG/HTM)
· De-Scale of Calorifiers, Heat-Exchangers, Ice-Machines etc.CWST/Cooling Tower Refurbishments 2k Painting, Cooling Pack replacements, Drift Replacements. Closed System analysis and dosing of chemicals