Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Process and Other Systems
Water Treatment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Water Treatment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Water Treatment
- Process and Other Systems Water Treatment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Disinfection
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Process and Other Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
Independent Consultancy Services
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
Carewater Limited (Carewater) is a small south west of England based company, established in 1994, specialising in water treatment at industrial and commercial premises.
Carewater currently comprises two specialist graduate consultants who are members of the Water Management Society and together have over 50 years of experience in the water industry.
Carewater is registered by the Legionella Control Association (LCA) for the following service categories to allow customers to meet the requirements of L8 the Health and Safety ACOP and HSG274 the guidance on Legionella:
- Risk assessments and documentation.
- Treatment of water and effluent comprising, supply of chemicals, dosing and control systems.
- Water monitoring, testing and log book documentation.
- Water system cleaning and chlorination.
- Independent consultancy services.
- Training services.
- Analytical services, chemical and microbiological.