Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Process and Other Systems
Water Treatment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Water Treatment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Water Treatment
- Process and Other Systems Water Treatment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Disinfection
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Process and Other Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
- Design and Supply
Feedwater Ltd provides a comprehensive range of services designed to control the risk associated
with Legionella bacteria. These include the provision of water treatment chemicals, dosage and control
equipment and on-site analytical and monitoring services for both cooling and domestic water. On-site
service is supported by laboratory analytical services for both chemical and microbial parameters
using our own in-house UKAS accredited micro lab.
Where appropriate customer training is provided using well developed training modules.
Risk assessment is carried out using a format and process developed by Feedwater. The work is done using a mixture of in-house or self-employed personnel and LCA registered sub-contractors. The output of this process is reviewed by Feedwater prior to issuing to the customer.
Cleaning and disinfection services are provided mostly using in-house personnel but in some instances by approved sub-contractors using jointly agreed methodology.