Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Process and Other Systems
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Legionella Analytical Services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
- Design and Supply
Franks Portlock Consulting Ltd, which has traded since 2006, are providers of environmental consultancy including, Asbestos surveys, sampling and inspections. Franks Portlock enhanced their business offering by launching a legionella management service in 2020.
Franks Portlock intend to use in-house staff for the Legionella compliance work and specialist sub-contractors as and when required.
Franks Portlock Consulting Ltd utilise internal employees and approved LCA registered sub-contractors to deliver the services below
- Legionella Risk Assessment
- Monitoring of Hot and Cold-Water Systems
- Cleaning and disinfection services of Domestic Water Systems
- Mechanical installation and remediation of water tanks (cisterns), calorifiers, pipework, thermostatic mixing valve (TMV) servicing & installation and descaling/disinfection.
- Legionella analytical testing via an independent UKAS laboratory
- Training Services