Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Process and Other Systems
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Legionella Analytical Services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
Green Contract Services [GCS] is a small division within a larger organisation, and carry out legionella duties within the following areas of the code. They are:
1. risk assessments on domestic water systems & process water systems,
2. monitoring and testing programme as identified from the risk assessment – including water analysis/sampling and cleaning/disinfecting,
All work is managed by the Legionella Control Manager [LCM] (Craig Soeters) who has been a member of the Water Management Society since February 2005, and working on legionella risk management since 2001.
This work is carried out ‘in-house’ with the exception of legionella sampling of water, which is sub-contracted to a UKAS laboratory that is also a member of LCA.