Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Process and Other Systems
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Disinfection
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
Herts Enviro Services Ltd began trading in January 2018. We currently have five team members who have extensive experience in the water treatment & hygiene industry and endeavour to maintain high standards in the Legionella Control sector. Herts Enviro Services Ltd holds LCA registration appropriate to the service categories mentioned. This can be verified by visiting the LCA website www.legionellacontrol.org.uk and is also mentioned in our L8 Service Agreements provided to our clients. We are building a portfolio of public and private sector clients, providing tailored solutions across different types of healthcare premises, educational establishments and commercial facilities nationally. We also carry out sub-contracted works on behalf of several M&E companies.
Our services are designed to control the risks associated with legionella bacteria by the fully trained in-house water hygiene team which includes:
- Domestic hot and cold water system monitoring regimes (including inspections & surveys)
- Cleaning and disinfection of domestic water systems (Hot & Cold)
- Legionella risk assessments for domestic hot and cold water systems
- Sub-contracted microbiological laboratory service which holds a UKAS Accreditation for water sampling tests.