Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Process and Other Systems
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Legionella Analytical Services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
Herts Enviro Services Ltd (HES) began trading in January 2018. We currently have five team members who have extensive experience in the water treatment & hygiene industry and endeavour to maintain high standards in the Legionella Control sector.
HES holds LCA registration appropriate to the service categories below. This registration can be verified by visiting the LCA website www.legionellacontrol.org.uk and is also mentioned in our L8 Service Agreements provided to our clients.
We are building a portfolio of public and private sector clients, providing tailored solutions across different types of healthcare premises, educational establishments and commercial facilities nationally. We also carry out sub-contracted works on behalf of several M&E companies.
Our services are designed to control the risks associated with legionella bacteria by the fully trained in-house team which includes:
- Legionella risk assessments for hot and cold-water systems
- Hot and cold-water system monitoring and inspection services
- Cleaning and disinfection services for hot and cold-water systems
- Legionella Analytical Services (analysis performed by a sub-contracted UKAS Accredited microbiological laboratory)