Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Process and Other Systems
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Dosing and/or Control Systems
- On-site Analytical and Monitoring Services
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Legionella Analytical Services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
- Design and Supply
Howlett Associates Water Treatment Ltd specialises in providing the following services for industry:
- Legionella Risk Assessment Services – Domestic / All System Types
- Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Plant & Equipment Services
- Water Treatment Services
- Hot & Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
- Training Services
- Off-Site Analytical Services
The objective of the management of the Company is to provide these products and services in a manner which conforms to or exceeds contractual and regulatory requirements, using qualified, trained and experienced personnel.
In order to achieve their objective, it is the policy of Howlett Associates Water Treatment Ltd to provide services for the prevention and control of legionellosis in accordance with the Code of Conduct produced jointly by the British Association for Chemical Specialities and the Water Management Society, and administered by the Legionella Control Association / Code of Conduct Association.
Howlett Associates Water Treatment Ltd's Code of Conduct ‘Statement of Compliance’ and related Procedures are designed to ensure that all Service Provider Commitments of the Code are consistently achieved.
Compliance with these procedures is mandatory for all Company personnel.