Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Process and Other Systems
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Dosing and/or Control Systems
- On-site Analytical and Monitoring Services
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Legionella Analytical Services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
- Design and Supply
Hydrocert Limited provide water treatment and hygiene services to customers that assist with their obligations under L8 ACoP and HSG 274 or any other British Standards and Guidance. These customers consist of employers and those with responsibility for the control of premises (including but not limited to industrial, commercial, residential and healthcare premises). These services (as found on our website - www.hydrocert.com) include:
- Legionella Risk Assessments of water systems.
- Monitoring and management of hot and cold-water systems.
- Evaporative cooling and other water systems chemical treatment and monitoring.
- Cleaning and disinfection of water systems.
- Consultancy services for the management of legionella bacteria in water systems.
- Laboratory water sample analysis (subcontracted to ALS Food and Pharmaceutical - UKAS accredited 1282 group).
- Water sample results interpretation and advice.
- Customer training for an introduction to Legionnaires’ disease and associated legislation and guidance for the control of legionella bacteria.
- Plant and equipment services.
The services follow Approved Code of Practice and Guidance provided by the HSE document for the Control of Legionella Bacteria in water Systems (L8 4th Edition), HSG274, and other documentation such as BS8580, BS8558.