Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Process and Other Systems
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Legionella Analytical Services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
Integrated Compliance Services was formed in February 2019. We currently employ 6 people and cover the entirety of the United Kingdom.
Our current turnover is circa £110,000, with business activities being split into two main areas, L8 Water Hygiene Compliance and the new build water treatment and HVAC Commissioning works.
ICS do not undertake any traditional industrial water treatment work, such as L8 works involving cooling towers and cooling systems etc. These works will be subcontracted out, and where possible, to an LCA registered provider. With regard to Legionella control services we operate in the following areas:
- Legionella risk assessment services of hot & cold water systems
- Legionella risk assessment of Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Legionella risk assessment of Process & Other Systems
- Hot & Cold water monitoring & inspection services
- Water Sampling, with Laboratory analysis through our UKAS accredited Partner
- Cleaning and Disinfection services of all water systems / Domestic water systems
- Servicing & repair of Plant & Equipment
- Closed Loop and Chilled Water treatment services
All of the above with the exception of Sample analysis, Legionella Risk Assessment of Evaporative Cooling and Process systems are carried out in house.