Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services Risk Assessment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Risk Assessment
- Process and Other Systems Risk Assessment
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Water Treatment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Water Treatment
- Process and Other Systems Water Treatment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Process and Other Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
Independent Consultancy Services
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
- Design and Supply
Lubron UK Ltd, provides a comprehensive range of services to control the risk associated with Legionella bacteria along with a number of other services. These include the provision of Legionella Risk Assessments, onsite consultancy, analytical and monitoring services, water treatment chemicals, dosage and control equipment for both cooling and domestic water and Plant and Equipment Services. Onsite service is supported by laboratory analytical services for both chemical and microbial parameters using a UKAS accredited microbiological laboratory for legionella and some other testing where relevant.
Customer training is provided where appropriate using training modules packages developed to cover the required areas.
Risk assessment is carried out via sub-contract to LCA registered companies.
Cleaning and disinfection services are provided using approved sub-contractors using method statements and procedures developed by Lubron and agreed with the contractor.