Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Process and Other Systems
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Disinfection
- Process and Other Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
Independent Consultancy Services
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
Phoenix Compliancy Management are water hygiene risk management specialists providing independent and impartial consultancy, monitoring and inspection, training, risk assessment and audits covering the control, management, and prevention of Legionnaires’ disease.
The services we provide include:
- Risk Assessment of hot and cold water systems to identify and assess the risk from legionella.
- Impartial advice on a comprehensive range of legionella prevention and control issues including risk management and regulatory compliance.
- Water hygiene training courses seminars and practical skills-based workshops that have been specifically developed to meet the needs of candidates at all levels of technical competence and experience.
- Regime monitoring, and inspections of water systems with defect report. Measures are implemented and managed so that control over water systems is achieved and remains effective.
- Compliance audits to review the organisations risk management procedures and day-to-day activities to determine whether it is compliant with current legislation and guidance relating to the control of legionella bacteria in water systems and control measures are effective.
- Clean and disinfection of shower heads and hoses.
- Microbiological monitoring (sampling).