Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Process and Other Systems
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Dosing and/or Control Systems
- On-site Analytical and Monitoring Services
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Legionella Analytical Services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
- Design and Supply
TWC (Services) Ltd offer the following water treatment services that are associated with legionella control:
- Carry out legionella risk assessments
- Operate water treatment service contracts for evaporative cooling and domestic water systems. These contracts include, initially setting up a treatment regime with the client to suit their needs and which complies with the L8 Approved Code of Practice and HSG 274, supply of treatment chemicals, routine visits to carry out onsite monitoring of the systems and to collect samples for laboratory testing and the supply of a suitable log book for stating control measures, recording monitoring results and storing details of the system and treatment.
- Supply dosing and other water treatment equipment.
- Carry out disinfection on new and existing water services.
- Chemical and bacteriological testing. Onsite chemical testing is in-house with more detailed chemical and bacteriological testing being sub contracted to a number of UKAS accredited laboratories. In particular only laboratories that take part in the external quality assessment scheme for legionella isolation and testing run by Public Health England are used for legionella bacteria testing.
- Supply, installation and servicing of plant for the control of legionella.
- Training Services.