Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Process and Other Systems
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Water Treatment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Water Treatment
- Process and Other Systems Water Treatment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Disinfection
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Process and Other Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
- Design and Supply
TWC (Services) Ltd offer the following water treatment services that are associated with legionella control:
Carry out legionella risk assessments for NHS and non-NHS properties, and cooling towers.
Operate water treatment service contracts for evaporative cooling and domestic water systems. These contracts include, initially setting up a treatment regime with the client to suit their needs and which complies with the L8 Approved Code of Practice and HSG 274, or HTM 04-01, supply of treatment chemicals, routine visits to carry out on-site monitoring of the systems and to collect samples for laboratory testing. Supply of log book for stating control measures, recording monitoring results and storing details of the system and treatment.
Supply dosing and other water treatment equipment.
Carry out disinfection on new and existing water services.
Chemical and bacteriological testing. Onsite chemical testing is in-house with more detailed chemical and bacteriological testing being sub contracted to UKAS accredited laboratories.
Supply, installation and servicing of plant for the control of legionella.
Legionella Awareness training as per SWP 62.