Graham Thompson has worked in legionella control and water treatment for over thirty years for service providers and as an independent consultant and works part time as a field assessor for the Legionella Control Association.
Graham has contributed to industry work including representation for industry bodies and the development of guidance and standards.
- WMS Technical Committee 1999 - 2020
- BSI committee member EH3/6
- Contributor to HSG274 and ACOP L8 2013
- Contributor to HTM04-01:2016
- Working group member for the latest revision of BS 8580-1:2019 Risk Assessments for Legionella Control
- Working group member for BS8680:2020 Water Safety Planning
- Working group member for BS8554 Code of practice for the sampling and monitoring of hot and cold water services in buildings
- Working group member for PD 855468 Guide to the flushing and disinfection of services supplying water for domestic use within buildings and their curtilages