Matt Morse has worked in legionella control and water treatment for over twenty years for service providers and as an independent consultant and works part time as the Manager of the Legionella Control Association.
Matt has contributed to industry work including representation for industry bodies and the development of guidance and standards.
- Past chairman of the Legionella Control Association
- Member of the British Chemical Association water treatment group
- BSI committee member
- Contributor to HSG274 and ACOP L8 2013
- Working group member for the latest revision of BS 8580-1:2019 Risk Assessments for Legionella Control
- Working group member for BS8680:2020 Water Safety Planning
- Working group member for BS7592:2022 Sampling for Legionella bacteria in water systems
- Working group member for BS 8580-2:2022 Risk assessments for Pseudomonas aeruginosa and other waterborne pathogens