Chris Wilding has worked within water treatment and legionella control for over thirty years in both UK and Global roles as a service provider.
Chris has contributed to industry work including representation for industry bodies and the development of guidance and standards.
- Current member of the Legionella Control Association Management Committee
- Member of the British Chemical Association (BCA) water treatment group
- Contributor to HSG274 and ACOP L8 2013 as well as L8 ACOP & Guidance 2000
- Co-author of CIBSE TM13 “Minimising the risk of Legionnaires’ disease”
- Contributor PABIAB Guidance “A practical guide for the control of Legionella and other bioaerosols in paper mill water systems”