Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Risk Assessment
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
- Design and Supply
Blue Fish Water Management Ltd, which has traded since 2015, are providers of legionella management services offering Legionella Risk Assessment services using in-house Risk Assessors, hot and cold water monitoring and inspection services, cleaning and disinfection services, training services, Plant and Equipment Services and legionella analytical and interpretation services to their clients with regards to the control and management of legionella bacteria in water systems.
Blue Fish Water Management intend to use in-house staff for the water hygiene work and specialist sub-contractors as and when required.
Blue Fish Water Management utilise internal employees to deliver the services below
- Mechanical installation and remediation of water tanks (cisterns), calorifiers, pipework, thermostatic mixing valve (TMV) servicing & installation and descaling/disinfection.
- Cleaning and disinfection services of Domestic Water Systems
- Legionella analytical testing via an independent UKAS laboratory
- Monitoring of Hot and Cold Water Systems
- Training Services
- Legionella Risk Assessment