Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Risk Assessment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Risk Assessment
- Process and Other Systems Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Water Treatment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Water Treatment
- Process and Other Systems Water Treatment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Process and Other Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
Carewater Limited (Carewater) is a small south west of England based company, established in 1994, specialising in water treatment at industrial and commercial premises.
Carewater currently comprises three specialist graduates, two of whom are members of the Water Management Society and together have over 50 years of experience in the water industry.
Carewater is registered by the Legionella Control Association (LCA) for the following service categories to allow customers to meet the requirements of L8 the Health and Safety ACOP and HSG274 the guidance on Legionella:
Legionella Risk Assessment Services for hot and cold water systems, evaporative cooling systems, and process and other systems.
Water Treatment Services for hot and cold water systems, evaporative cooling systems, and process and other systems.
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services.
Cleaning and Disinfection Services for hot and cold water systems, evaporative
cooling systems, and process and other systems.
Independent Consultancy Services.
Legionella Monitoring Services for sampling, and interpretation of analysis.