Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Process and Other Systems
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Dosing and/or Control Systems
- On-site Analytical and Monitoring Services
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Legionella Analytical Services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
Chiltern Water Limited is a specialist company offering Water Treatment and Environmental Monitoring Services.
Chiltern Water Limited offer comprehensive and bespoke water treatment and environmental monitoring services and are committed to provide our clients with the best advice and latest practical solutions in controlling the risks of exposure to Legionella bacteria from water and air systems, and ensuring our clients are in compliance with all current legislations as deemed necessary within the HSC Approved Code of Practice and Guidance (HSC ACoP L8: Fourth Edition) & HSG274:2014.
Chiltern Water Limited provide a wide range of specialist services to assist in the management of water systems, some of which are listed as follows:
1. Legionella Risk Assessment Services.
• Hot and Cold Water Services
• Evaporative Cooling Systems
•. Process and Other Systems
2. Water Treatment Services.
• Chemical Supplies
• Dosing and Other Control Systems
• On-Site Analytical and Monitoring Services
3. Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services.
4. Cleaning and Disinfection Services.
5. Independent Consultancy Services.
6. Training Services.
7. Legionella and Other Bacterial Analytical Services.
• Laboratory Analysis
• Interpretation of Analysis
8. Plant and Equipment Services