Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Process and Other Systems
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Dosing and/or Control Systems
- On-site Analytical and Monitoring Services
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Legionella Analytical Services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
- Design and Supply
ClearFlow Water Treatment Ltd, established in January 2017 by director Anthony Neasham who has 16 years’ experience delivering water hygiene and water treatment services to property management, leisure, manufacturing, education, mechanical and electrical, councils, and commercial building sectors. ClearFlow Water Treatment take the time to understand each of our individual clients’ needs and deliver unbiased advice and services that ensure compliance with best practice.
In the last 12 months, we have recruited 2 further technicians who are experienced in the control of legionella bacteria. The director of the business takes full responsibility for continued development of procedures and individual training plans for employees to ensure they are competent and suitably trained to carry out their roles. Our procedures continue to be developed to reflect the business growth in the foreseeable future. We provide legionella controlled services and operate in the following areas: -
▪ Legionella Risk Assessment Services
▪ Water Treatment Services
▪ Hot & Cold Water Monitoring & Inspection Services.
▪ Cleaning and Disinfection of Domestic water systems
▪ Legionella Training Services.
▪ Legionella Analytical Services, using external UKAS accredited for legionella laboratory
▪ Plant & Equipment services