Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Risk Assessment
- Process and Other Systems Risk Assessment
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Water Treatment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Process and Other Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
- Design and Supply
ClearFlow Water Treatment Ltd, established in January 2017 and provides legionella control and water treatment services to a variety of business sectors which include property management, leisure, manufacturing, education, mechanical and electrical, councils, healthcare and commercial buildings ClearFlow Water Treatment take the time to understand each of our individual clients’ needs and deliver unbiased advice and services that ensure compliance with best practice.
We provide legionella controlled services and operate in the following areas: -
- Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Water Treatment Services – Hot and Cold Water Systems Only
- Hot & Cold Water Monitoring & Inspection Services.
- Cleaning and Disinfection of Domestic and process water systems, excluding evaporative cooling systems
- Legionella Training Services.
- Legionella Analytical Services, using external UKAS accredited for legionella laboratory
- Plant & Equipment services including installation, refurbishment and servicing only.
- BS8580:2019 Water quality - Risk assessments for Legionella control. Code of practice
- PD855468:2015 Guide to the flushing and disinfection of services supplying water for domestic use within buildings and their curtilages
- LCA Standards for Service Delivery