Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Risk Assessment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Risk Assessment
- Process and Other Systems Risk Assessment
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Water Treatment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Water Treatment
- Process and Other Systems Water Treatment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Process and Other Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
Independent Consultancy Services
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
The key services offered by Enviroliance include:
Water systems management: Risk Assessment Audits including HSG274 Legionella (HSE). On-going monitoring and maintenance.
Hot and cold water systems cleaning and disinfection services: Focused on delivering a high quality cleaning and disinfection service for cold water storage tanks, calorifiers and associated down services.
Training services: client staff training including:
legionella awareness and statutory obligations under HSG274
water systems management - control and maintenance
Sampling and analysis: Provision of sampling, analysis and results interpretation services. Incorporated within the service is client data hosting, management and reporting.
Independent consultancy services: Providing advice and guidance to clients on industry best practice in relation to watre systems management, legionella control and associated public health issues within buildings relating to domestic and potable water.
Water treatment services: Provision of corrosion and bacterial quality control within LTHW, CWS and closed heating systems incorporating on-site and laboratory determination of water chemistry, microbiology and associated cleaning, flushing and chemical dosing of said systems.