Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Risk Assessment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Risk Assessment
- Process and Other Systems Risk Assessment
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Water Treatment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Water Treatment
- Process and Other Systems Water Treatment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Process and Other Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
FES FM Ltd provides Facilities Management (FM) services to our customers. As part of that wider FM service offering, we also provide water hygiene services for domestic and other “low” to “medium” risk water systems which include for the control of Legionella. We subcontract out to other LCA registered service providers water hygiene services for high risk systems such as cooling towers, evaporative condensers and also low to medium risk water systems which are geographically problematic for our in‐house capability to service.
The water hygiene services we provide are those for which we are registered and have applied for specific LCA service categories. These are:
1 Legionella risk assessment services.
1.1 Hot & cold water services.
1.2 Evaporative cooling systems.
1.3 Process and other systems.
1.4 Healthcare risk assessment.
2 Water treatment services.
2.2 Dosing and/or control systems.
2.3 On‐site analytical and monitoring services.
3 Hot and cold water monitoring and inspection services.
4 Cleaning and disinfection services.
7 Legionella analytical services.
7.2 Laboratory analysis.
7.3 Interpretation of analysis.
9 Facilities management services.