Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Risk Assessment
- Process and Other Systems Risk Assessment
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
- Design and Supply
Franks Portlock Consulting Ltd, which has traded since 2006, are providers of environmental consultancy including, surveys, sampling and inspections. Franks Portlock have been keen to enhance their business offering by launching a legionella management service. The service offers Legionella Risk Assessment, hot and cold-water monitoring and inspection services, cleaning and disinfection services, training services, Plant and Equipment Services, legionella analysis and interpretation services to their clients, with regards to the control and management of legionella bacteria in water systems.
Franks Portlock intend to use in-house staff for the water hygiene work and specialist sub-contractors as and when required.
Franks Portlock Consulting Ltd utilise internal employees and approved sub-contractors to deliver the services below
- Legionella Risk Assessment
- Monitoring of Hot and Cold-Water Systems
- Cleaning and disinfection services of Domestic Water Systems
- Mechanical installation and remediation of water tanks (cisterns), calorifiers, pipework, thermostatic mixing valve (TMV) servicing & installation and descaling/disinfection.
- Legionella analytical testing via an independent UKAS laboratory
- Training Services