Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Risk Assessment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Risk Assessment
- Process and Other Systems Risk Assessment
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Water Treatment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Water Treatment
- Process and Other Systems Water Treatment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Process and Other Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
Independent Consultancy Services
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
- Design and Supply
Freeston Water Treatment Ltd is a long established high quality Company, fully accredited to the Quality Standard ISO 9001, with over 70 years experience in Water Treatment, able to provide a very competitive service and proud of its reputation for putting the customer first in every area of its operation. Freeston Water Treatment Ltd operates throughout Southern England, Midlands, East Anglia, North East England,North West England, Scotland and Wales with a high standard of service and good products at competitive prices.
It offers a comprehensive range of products and services, as follows:-
Cleaning & Disinfection of water tanks and services, chemical descaling of all types of plant and boilers, water tank refurbishment, tank coating and lining.
Legionella Risk Assessment of Water Services
Pre-Commission Cleaning of Heating and Chilled Water Systems
Special Chemical Cleaning Procedures
Water Softeners, Demineralisation Plant, Reverse Osmosis systems and other types of plant
Water Treatment of all types of system, including Evaporative Cooling Systems, Steam Raising Plant, Closed Systems and Potable Water
Consultancy Services carrying out Chemical Analysis, advising on Compliance with Regulations and Codes of Practice, Microbiological (including Legionella) Sampling etc.
Training Courses Introduction to Legionella and its Control, Responsible Persons, Domestic Water Systems Hygiene Treatment and Operation, Operation of Evaporative Cooling Systems and other courses.