Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Process and Other Systems
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Dosing and/or Control Systems
- On-site Analytical and Monitoring Services
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Legionella Analytical Services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
Guardian Water Treatment Limited (Guardian) supplies water treatment and water hygiene services, including Legionella control services, to the industrial, commercial and institutional market sectors.
Guardian's main and subsidiary business activities are:-
1. Risk Assessment
2. Chemical Water Treatment Services (incorporating Chemicals; Equipment; Pre-treatment Plant; Dosing & Control Systems; On-site Analytical & Monitoring Services)
3. Hot & Cold Water Monitoring & Inspection Services
4. Cleaning and Disinfection (incorporating Refurbishment)
5. Training Services
6. Analytical Services (incorporating Chemical Analytical Services; Microbiological Analytical Services).
7. Plant and Equipment Services (incorporating Installation, Refurbishment, Servicing)
Guardian’s business includes carrying out pre-commission cleaning of water systems in accordance with protocols laid out in BS8558:2015.
Guardian is registered under the Quality Management Standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
Guardian's Managing Director has ultimate control over the company's operational activities. The Associate Director and Compliance Manager are responsible for compliance with the Code of Conduct service provider commitments. The company currently have 89 members of staff. This statement represents the operating procedure for compliance.