Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Risk Assessment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Risk Assessment
- Process and Other Systems Risk Assessment
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Water Treatment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Water Treatment
- Process and Other Systems Water Treatment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Process and Other Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
Independent Consultancy Services
Legionella Monitoring Services
- In Field Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
- Design and Supply
Guardian Water Treatment Limited (Guardian) supplies water treatment and water hygiene services, including Legionella control services, to the industrial, commercial and institutional market sectors.
Guardian's main and subsidiary business activities are:-
- Risk Assessment
- Chemical Water Treatment Services (incorporating Chemicals; Equipment; Pre-treatment Plant; Dosing & Control Systems; On-site Analytical & Monitoring Services)
- Hot & Cold Water Monitoring & Inspection Services
- Cleaning and Disinfection (incorporating Refurbishment)
- Training Services
- Analytical Services (incorporating Chemical Analytical Services; Microbiological Analytical Services).
- Plant and Equipment Services (incorporating Installation, Refurbishment, Servicing)
Guardian’s business includes carrying out pre-commission cleaning of water systems in accordance with protocols laid out in BS8558:2015.
Guardian is registered under the Quality Management Standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
Guardian's Managing Director has ultimate control over the company's operational activities. The Associate Director and SHEQ Manager are responsible for compliance with the Code of Conduct service provider commitments. The company currently has 100+ members of staff.