Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Risk Assessment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Risk Assessment
- Process and Other Systems Risk Assessment
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Water Treatment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Water Treatment
- Process and Other Systems Water Treatment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Process and Other Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
Independent Consultancy Services
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
- Design and Supply
ISS Technical Services is a leading provider of Facilities Management, technology driven technical maintenance and energy management solutions.
The right environment is vital to the success of any organisation. It plays an important role in making sure your people are happy and safe and your operations are productive and cost-effective. At ISS, our experienced teams will deliver solutions to bring your buildings to life to help your people and business achieve their objectives.
We will manage everything on your behalf, continually maintaining your portfolio and seeking ways to reduce risks and costs. Your organisation can concentrate on its tasks, knowing we're working to ensure your buildings are safe and comfortable while your impacts on the environment are minimised.
Our compliance division (water) provides the following services, in both domestic, closed systems, cooling water systems and other systems: legionella risk assessment services (excluding Healthcare); water treatment services: supply of chemicals and relevant dosing equipment; monitoring, design and implementation of water management services for domestic and cooling tower systems; cleaning and disinfection of domestic, closed systems and cooling tower systems; specialist water management advice and consultancy; Third part LCA registered training services: off-site analytical services: microbiological and chemical analytical services; plant and equipment services: selection, supply and service all types of water treatment plant and equipment.