Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Process and Other Systems
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Independent Consultancy Services
Legionella Analytical Services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
PB Assessment Ltd was set-up in 2011. The business currently employs just one member of full time staff who is responsible for managing and maintaining all company requirements. A freelance technician is used for some works following the relevant policies/procedures. The business is now growing with administration support being added in the coming months.
PB Assessment offer a service for compliance to the Approved Code of Practice L8 and protection of the fabric of water systems from waterside deposits. We offer this service with careful consideration of COSHH, HASAWA & Corporate Manslaughter Act (further details are identified later within this document).
Our clients receive service for sections 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 of the Legionella Control Association application form, identified below:
- Legionella risk assessment - All system types to BS8580 (internal service).
- Hot and cold water monitoring and inspection services - To ACOP L8 & HSG274 (internal service).
- Cleaning & disinfection services - To ACOP L8 (internal service).
- Independent consultancy service - To current legislation (internal service).
- Training Services – Informal and formal training (None accredited).
- Off-site analytical services (micro) - UKAS accredited laboratory.