Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Process and Other Systems
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Disinfection
Independent Consultancy Services
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
PB Assessment was set-up in 2011. Operating as a small independent consultancy focussed on providing a great customer service throughout the south west. We provide assessment, monitoring works and disinfections direct to clients and on behalf of other service providers.
PB Assessment offer a service for compliance to the Approved Code of Practice L8 and protection of the fabric of water systems from waterside deposits. We offer this service with careful consideration of COSHH, HASAWA & Corporate Manslaughter Act.
Our clients receive service for sections 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 of the Legionella Control Association application form, identified below:
- Legionella risk assessment - All system types to BS8580 (internal service).
- Hot and cold water monitoring and inspection services - To ACOP L8 & HSG274 (internal service).
- Cleaning & disinfection services - To ACOP L8 (internal service).
- Independent consultancy service - To current legislation (internal service).
- Training Services – Informal and formal training (None accredited).
- Off-site analytical services (micro) - UKAS accredited laboratory.