Yorkshire & Humberside
Water Treatment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Water Treatment
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
- Design and Supply
Established in 1992, ProEconomy is a company based in Milton Keynes with a client base throughout the whole of the United Kingdom and Ireland. It specialises in legionella and pseudomonas control in hot and cold-water systems by means of the Orca, a copper and silver ionisation system. Cu2+ and Ag+ ions are introduced into the water supply by electrolysis of pure electrodes. As documented in a range of scientific papers, these ions kill the bacteria and break down biofilm.
ProEconomy also offers a water testing service, where samples are taken in compliance with BS7592 and sent to a UKAS accredited laboratory for culturing. The results are returned to the company for interpretation and the client advised accordingly.
Our objective is to ensure we provide these products and services in accordance with contractual and regulatory requirements specifically: -
- Health and Safety at Work etc Act
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
- HSE ACoP L8 - Legionnaires’ disease - The control of legionella bacteria in water systems).
- HSG 274 Part 2 - Legionnaires’ disease - The control of legionella bacteria in hot and cold-water systems.
ProEconomy are members of the Legionella Control Association and registered for: -
- Water treatment services
- Plant & Equipment
- Legionella analytical services