Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Risk Assessment
- Process and Other Systems Risk Assessment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
Scottish Water Property (SWP) provide a limited range of services related to control of the risks associated with Legionella bacteria. These consist of the following:
1. Legionella Risk Assessment Services.
2. Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services.
3. Cleaning and Disinfection Services
4. Legionella Monitoring Services
All aspects of these services are carried out strictly by SWP personnel that have completed procedure specific training and been deemed competent in those relevant areas. All procedures are strictly controlled and have been developed in house. Laboratory analysis services are sub-contracted to a UKAS accredited laboratory.