Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Process and Other Systems
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Water Treatment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Water Treatment
- Process and Other Systems Water Treatment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Disinfection
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Process and Other Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
Independent Consultancy Services
Legionella Monitoring Services
- In Field Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
- Design and Supply
WCS Services Ltd designs, develops, manufactures and supplies speciality water treatment chemicals, plant and equipment for industrial water treatment applications, including the ongoing servicing and monitoring of water treatment programmes for a broad spectrum of clients. These range from domestic households to large industrial operations.
Chemical formulations are manufactured and marketed to meet a range of water treatment requirements for boiler water, cooling water and closed system applications. The formulations include a range of oxygen scavengers, dispersants, corrosion inhibitors and microbiocides. Chemicals are also sold to other water treatment companies on an “own label” basis.
Water treatment programmes are monitored analytically, either on-site by a Technical Service Chemist or at specialist laboratories.
To support the chemical treatment programmes, a range of chemical cleaning and hygiene services are offered to ensure that cooling tower and hot and cold water systems comply with Approved Code of Practice & Guidance L8 – The control of legionella bacteria in water systems.
WCS Services Ltd offers a technical service to solve most water problems, from simple nitrate removal drinking water plant, to complex ultra-pure water systems for the micro-electronics industry.
WCS Services Ltd are registered for the following categories under the LCA:
• Risk Assessment services
• Water Treatment services
• Hot and Cold water monitoring and inspection services
• Clean and disinfection services
• Independent Consultancy services
• Training services
• Off-site analytical services (micro)
• Plant and equipment services