Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Risk Assessment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Risk Assessment
- Process and Other Systems Risk Assessment
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Water Treatment
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Water Treatment
- Process and Other Systems Water Treatment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Evaporative Cooling Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
- Process and Other Systems Cleaning and Disinfection
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
WATERWIDE are currently involved in the following business activities which fall under, and are covered by WATERWIDE Quality System and the Legionella Control Association Code of Conduct for Service Providers:
• Risk Assessments to HSE – L8 and current water regulations with regard to cooling towers, chilled water systems, process water systems and building water services.
• Chemical water treatment services including the provision of chemicals, equipment, dosing and control systems, and on-site analytical and monitoring services.
• Building water monitoring and inspection services.
• Cleaning and disinfection of cooling towers and hot and cold down water systems including water storage tanks and calorifiers
• Training services to Clients with regard to monitoring & control of cooling towers and building water services.
• Analytical services both chemical and microbiological using only accredited methods and laboratories.
N.B. With regard to Legionella specific activities, i.e. water treatment service visits, Cleaning & Disinfection and Risk Assessments are all currently carried out by WATERWIDE personnel and are not subcontracted.