Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Process and Other Systems
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Dosing and/or Control Systems
- On-site Analytical and Monitoring Services
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Legionella Analytical Services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
WATERWIDE are currently involved in the following business activities which fall under, and are covered by WATERWIDE Quality System and the Legionella Control Association Code of Conduct for Service Providers:
• Risk Assessments to HSE – L8 and current water regulations with regard to cooling towers, chilled water systems, process water systems and building water services.
• Chemical water treatment services including the provision of chemicals, equipment, dosing and control systems, and on-site analytical and monitoring services.
• Building water monitoring and inspection services.
• Cleaning and disinfection of cooling towers and hot and cold down water systems including water storage tanks and calorifiers
• Training services to Clients with regard to monitoring & control of cooling towers and building water services.
• Analytical services both chemical and microbiological using only accredited methods and laboratories.
N.B. With regard to Legionella specific activities, i.e. water treatment service visits, Cleaning & Disinfection and Risk Assessments are all currently carried out by WATERWIDE personnel and are not subcontracted.