Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Process and Other Systems
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Independent Consultancy Services
Legionella Analytical Services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
GES (Leic) Ltd, established in 2004 by two directors with sound experience, delivers water hygiene services to Hospitals, Councils, housing associations and commercial buildings. GES (Leic) Ltd take the time to understand our clients’ needs and deliver unbiased advice and services that ensure compliance with best practice. With regard to LCA controlled services we operate in the following areas: -
- Legionella risk assessment of domestic hot and cold-water systems only.
- Hot & Cold-water monitoring & inspection services.
- Cleaning and Disinfection of Domestic water systems
- Legionella training services (In-house & sub-contracted).
- Legionella analytical services,
o Sampling is undertaken in-house
o Analysed by UKAS accredit laboratory
o Interpretation of results in-house.
- Plant & Equipment services including:
o Installation of domestic cold-water tanks and TMV valves.
o Refurbishment of water tanks and water systems
o Servicing of TMV valves (In-house)
o Servicing of Pumps and booster sets (Sub-contracted).