Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Process and Other Systems
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Water Treatment Services
- Dosing and/or Control Systems
- On-site Analytical and Monitoring Services
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Legionella Analytical Services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
General Environmental Services Ltd specialises in providing a water treatment and monitoring and an air hygiene service to its customers. In particular it can provide the following services:-
- Water treatment and hygiene programmes.
- Chlorination/Bromination/Chlorine Dioxide disinfection of cooling towers, water storage tanks and domestic services to L8.
- Independent laboratory services
- Water storage tank replacement and refurbishment
- Water softener supply, installation and servicing.
- System flushing and pre-commissioning cleaning.
- Air quality monitoring, air hygiene surveys, ductwork cleaning and disinfection.
- COSHH Assessments, Water Hygiene Risk Assessments and General Consultancy.