Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Process and Other Systems
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Legionella Analytical Services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
General Environmental Services Ltd (GES) was established in November 1990, has a permanent staff of 46 people and these support the company’s key business activities, which are listed below.
The Company specialises in providing a water treatment, monitoring and an air hygiene service to its customers. In particular it can provide the following services:-
- Water treatment and hygiene programmes.
- Chlorination/Bromination/Chlorine Dioxide disinfection of cooling towers, water storage tanks and domestic services to L8.
- Independent laboratory services, to test water samples for legionella, coliforms, total bacteria etc., mineral assays and general water parameters.
- Water storage tank replacement, tank refurbishment to current water regulations, including surface coating and internal lining.
- System flushing and pre-commissioning cleaning.
- Air quality monitoring, air hygiene surveys, ductwork cleaning and disinfection.
- COSHH Assessments, Water Hygiene Risk Assessments and General Consultancy.