Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Process and Other Systems
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
- Hot and Cold Water Systems Disinfection
Legionella Monitoring Services
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
Guardian Hygiene Services Ltd (‘Guardian’) provides a comprehensive range of services designed to control the risk associated with Legionella bacteria. These include:
- The provision of risk identification, assessment and review services related to the risk of exposure to Legionella bacteria from work activities associated with hot and cold water systems, and required risk control measures. The risk assessments are carried out using a process and proforma developed by Guardian.
- On-site water monitoring, including temperature checks, inspection and condition assessment of the system and assets within that system, is supported by the submission of samples to an external UKAS accredited microbiological laboratory.
- The cleaning and disinfection of hot and cold water systems.
- Plant and Equipment Remedial actions to hot and cold water systems.
Guardian ensures that all standards for service delivery are thoroughly checked and adhered to (Section C of the Service Delivery Standards); this is included within the Legionella Management System and within Guardians procedures. Guardian are registered for the following categories: Legionella Risk Assessment Services, Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspections Services, Cleaning and Disinfection Services, Legionella Analytical Services and Plant and Equipment Services. Guardian also carries out regular checks for any changes or updates to standards for service delivery through the LCA downloads.