Yorkshire & Humberside
Legionella Risk Assessment Services
- Hot and Cold Water Services
- Process and Other Systems
- Healthcare Risk Assessment
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Legionella Analytical Services
- Laboratory Analysis
- Interpretation of Analysis
Plant and Equipment Services
Guardian Hygiene Services Ltd provides a comprehensive range of services designed to control the risk associated with Legionella bacteria. These include:
- The provision of risk identification, assessment and review services related to the risk of exposure to Legionella bacteria from work activities associated with hot and cold water systems, and required risk control measures. The risk assessments are carried out using a process and proforma developed by Guardian.
- On-site water monitoring, including temperature checks, inspection and condition assessment of the system and assets within that system, is supported by the submission of samples to an external UKAS accredited microbiological laboratory.
- The cleaning and disinfection of hot and cold water systems.