John Lane holds a degree in chemistry from Imperial College. He has spent his whole working life in the field of water treatment within both the industrial and domestic sectors, including twenty years as an independent consultant in legionella control.
John has published more than twenty technical articles.
- Active in the introduction of legionella control procedures in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Contributor to the Institute of Plumbing’s “Plumbing Engineering Services Design Guide”
- Represented the Chemical Industries Association as a BSI Chairman and Committee member
- Registered with City & Guilds as a Training and Development Scheme Assessor
- Member of two Technical Advisory Panels within the Water Industry